The Warren Street Reader

Talkin' baseball and music and anything-else-on-my-mind blues...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Unemployed Life

The latest footage of my days driving around B'klyn? Maybe, OR a stangely riveting video from a band who released an effing good album in March that I am just now discovering (so tragically out of touch)...


It reminds me that the end of the year is around the corner and we should all be girding ourselves for the endless list of lists of the best records of the year. I don't know if I will have one or not (a list, that is), but Band of Horses would be in there somewhere. Any band whose lead singer sounds alternately like Brian Wilson/Ozzie Osbourne/Jackson Brown/James Mercer has to be on there. Who would be on your list?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home