The Warren Street Reader

Talkin' baseball and music and anything-else-on-my-mind blues...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Musings of the Morning


* Somewhere, XTC frontman Andy Partridge is chuckling while others are crying.
* E-music: We are better than iTunes! Oh, sorry, no we're not! (Not that I am a disgruntled e-music subscriber or anything...)
* You gotta give it up for Kool Herc and the flying bongo brothers, or whatever they are called...

OK, more later, when I return from my date with John Richards, Cheryl Waters, Kevin Cole and the rest of the KEXP crew in Tribeca. Up this morning, The Shackletons at 10. Maybe I'll be able to stick around for Archie Bronson, too. Regardless, I'll write about today and yesterday's in-studios (with pictures!) later today. Happy CMJing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home